This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States.
BENH.TV is looking for passionate freelance writers to help create extraordinary content and tell engaging stories about specific sports and athletes, entertainment, business, health and wellness. The ideal candidate is a passionate expert who is excited about their sport(s) of interest, celebrities, events, and history and who is capable of translating that excitement into engaging, insightful, and entertaining content. This position offers a solid starting point from which to build a career with BENH.TV
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR WRITERS
- Originality (expertly written content, no plagiarism)
- Passion (engaging stories, compelling topics)
- Language (good command of the English language, ability to write quickly and with good grammar)
- Knowledge (well-read, insightful knowledge about the topic)
- Personality (sense of humor that can be translated into articles)
- Multimedia (bolster content with GIFs, videos, images)
- Promotion (link to articles on your social channels)
- Social Media knowledge and experience as a user (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- Effective communication and multi-tasking skills
WHAT OUR CONTRIBUTORS CAN EXPECT
- Constructive feedback on every submission
- Promotion of content on BENH.TV website, BENH.TV social media channels and/or e-mail newsletters
- To be allowed to grow your own personal brand and add our website to your portfolio
- Send a cover letter and resume to: Attention: Rudi Lopez, Editor-In-Chief / Email: email@example.com
BENH.TV is created by BENH MEDIA LLC, a media production company based in Southern California, rooted in action sports, endurance sports, youth & women’s culture, music, and entertainment since 2012. BENH MEDIA LLC is a full-service production house that brings a stylistic & authentic flair to branded video content providing brands the opportunity to produce content that is authentic to consumers interested in the action sports, lifestyle and women’s sports. BENH MEDIA’s team of experienced creators in youth & women’s culture and action sports media utilize unique production techniques that deliver an unparalleled signature aesthetic.
BENH Media LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.